Where’s your novel?
I love to ask this question. I ask veteran and neophyte novelists alike.
“Where’s your novel?”
“Norma Jean, are you daring to suggest that I’ve lost my novel?”
“Well, yeah. Kinda. Sorta.”
You see, I know a lot about writers.
Not only have I hung out with writers most of my adult life, but I IS one!
But let’s get back to the original question! Where is your novel?
- Is it deep in the bowels of your computer? (In a file that hasn’t been opened in months? Or years? Ouch!)
- Is it in a box on the top shelf of the hall closet? (Or is that box under the bed with all the little dust bunnies?)
- Is it in a 3-ring loose-leaf notebook – a neat notebook designed to allow you to more easily plot? (That is, when you DO plot.)
- Or perhaps your novel is all completed and is on its way to a potential publisher; or a potential agent.
- Or perhaps your novel is still in your heart and in your head. It’s still a dream in route to becoming reality.
I’m not here to condemn or to hand you a guilt trip. (I’m one of the tribe, remember!) I’m here to encourage you. To root for you. To cheer you on!
So here I am – Norma Jean the “novelist’s conscience.” (Jiminy Cricket’s got nothin’ on me!)
Stick around Be a Novelist, and we’ll find answers to the novelist’s dilemmas (your dilemmas) together.
Tired of the struggle writing your book? Need a helping hand? Norma Jean’s Coaching Services may be the answer you’re looking for. Fill out the questionnaire on the page and let’s see if we’re a fit. A FREE consultation gets the ball rolling. (Or the pen writing!) Click HERE!